+++ NEW +++
The SITA SurfaSpector is a new hand-held measuring device for testing the wettability of metal, glass and plastic surfaces, e.g. after surface treatment or cleaning.
The device combines an objective measurement with simple handling and enables a fast evaluation of the surface.
- Automated measuring procedure including drop placement, drop detection and direct determination of the contact angle
- Handy sensor head for measuring at various parts geometries
- Simple operation via touchscreen
- Mobile use without PC directly at the plant or in the process
- Limit value monitoring in measuring profiles usable for various applications
- Optional PC software SITA-SurfaceLog for advanced measurement data visualization and export
- Quality assurance after parts cleaning
- Wettability inspection
- Testing of surface activation, e.g. after a plasma treatment
and many more applications in surface analysis
- Process design in partial plasma cleaning and activation
- Process control in electronics production for e-mobility
A drop of water is precisely placed at the surface by an automatic dosing unit. The drop is illuminated from the side. A shadow of the drop is projected onto an inclined measuring surface. The projection is recorded from above by a high resolution camera and the picture is corrected for perspective. The drop shape is determined and the contact angle calculated. The lower the contact angle, the higher the wettability.